This course is specifically designed for entrepreneurs, soloprenuers, and seasoned professionals that would like to make the leap into their own consulting practice or take their consulting business to the next level. Jumpstart your journey to greatness today with coaching from a 18 year seasoned award-winning management consultant.
In this jam-packed 6-week bootcamp you will learn how to:
- Uncover how to identify your target clients and define the business problem you would like to solve
- Define your services in a way that you can differentiate your offerings
- Operationally setup your own practice
- Determine best practices to create a brand that attracts your ideal buyers
- Understand the selling process and respond to requests for proposals
- Appropriately package and price your services
- Market your services in the digital age
- Build relationships that elevate you from being a contractor to becoming a trusted strategic advisor to your clients
- Avoid common pitfalls getting started as a business consultant
Benefits of this bootcamp course:
- Know exactly who your ideal clients are how to identify them, what problems you are helping them solve, and target them by bringing your whole self to the table
- Create effective and clear packaging of your services, setup your consulting business, positioning and pricing of your service offerings that allow you to earn more money with every project.
- Create a repeatable and efficient sales & marketing system that allows you to generate qualified leads, get in front of your ideal clients, and build a real pipeline of business.
- Have the mechanics to build relationships that elevate you from being a contractor to becoming a trusted strategic advisor to your clients
- Avoid common pitfalls getting started as a business consultant from learning from my 17+ years of experience in the consulting profession.
Christie Lindor is an award-winning management consultant and thought leader with 15+ years’ experience advising global clients transform their business in times of disruptive change. She has spent most of her career working at the world's top consulting firms such as IBM, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Ernst & Young.
Christie is author of what is being called the industry’s definitive guide to business consulting in an award-winning, bestselling book called The MECE Muse: 100+ selected practices, unwritten rules, and habits of great consultants.
A TEDx speaker, she has been mentioned in Forbes, TIME Magazine, Fast Company, Boston Herald, Yahoo! Finance, Bustle, Boston Business Journal, and many more on a number of human capital topics.
Christie is a certified project manager professional (PMP) and certified online facilitator, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and computer science from Bentley University, and a Masters of Science degree in organizational leadership at Mercy College.
She is publishing her next book on consulting called The Purpose Driven Consultant: Turn Your Passion into Profits, in 2019.